You are currently not taking any of our courses.
Educate both your staff and your customers with our different courses!
New ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day for ASTIGMATISM works in harmony with the natural tears of the eye and gives excellent comfort and consistent, clear, stable vision all day long1,4
8.5 mm base curve/14.3 mm diameter
-6.50D to -9.00D (in 0.50 D steps)
0.00D to -6.00D (in 0.25 D steps)
+0.25D to +4.00D (in 0.25 D steps)
-0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D, -2.25D*
10°-180° in 10° steps for 0.00D to -6.00D
70°-110° and 160°,170°,180°, 10° , 20° for -6.50D to -9.00D and +0.25D to +4.00D
*cylinder -2.25D available in power range 0.00D to -6.00D and axes 10°, 20°, 70°, 80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 160°, 170°, 180°
Single usage: 1-day replacement
A unique tear inspired design that works by integrating with a patient’s own tear film.1
For patients in challenging environments - correction with the right lens can help with symptoms such as blurred vision and feelings of tired eyes, dryness, and discomfort.5-8
Works naturally with the eyelids, helping to keep the lens in the correct position:9
New ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day for ASTIGMATISM works in harmony with the natural tears of the eye and gives excellent comfort and consistent, clear, stable vision resistant to the effect of gravity or head tilt all day long.1,4
1. JJV data on file 2016. HydraLuxe™ Technology definition.
2. JJV data on file 2017. Proportion astigmats accommodated with ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses for ASTIGMATISM.
3. www.clinicaltrials.gov is a website maintained by the NIH. The 21 clinical studies evaluated subjective comfort as a primary or secondary endpoint for ACUVUE OASYS® Brand with HYDRACLEAR® Plus or ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology. Review conducted as of November 20, 2017.
4. Straker B et al. New daily disposable toric CL for demanding days. Optician 2017. 253; 6605: 25-28.
5. The Vision Council. Digital Eye Strain Report 2015: Hindsight is 20/20/20. Protect your eyes from digital devices. https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/VC_DigitalEyeStrain_Report2015.pdf. Accessed December 15, 2016.
6. Kojima T, Ibrahim OM, Wakamatsu T, et al. The impact of contact lens wear and visual display terminal work on ocular surface and tear functions in office workers. Am J Ophthalmol. 2011;152(6):933-940.e2.
7. The Vision Council. DigitEYEzed: The daily impact of digital screens on the eye health of Americans. https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/TVCDigitEYEzedReport2014.pdf. Accessed December 15, 2016.
8. Rosenfield M, Hue JE, Huang RR, Bababekova Y. The effects of induced oblique astigmatism on symptoms and reading performance while viewing a computer screen. Ophthalmic Physical Opt. 2012;32(2):145-7.
9. JJVC data on file 2016. Design enhancements and resultant benefits of ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology for ASTIGMATISM.
|Lens material||senofilcon A|
|Technology||Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) using HydraLuxe™ Technology|
|Oxygen transmissibility (Dk/t)
(boundary and edge corrected)*
|129 × 10–9 (–3.00D lens)|
|UV-blocking**||99% UV-B and 96% UV-A|
|Center thickness||0.08 (–3.00D)|
|Package size||30 lenses
1.JJVC data on file 2016.HydraLuxe™ Technology definition 2. JJVC data on file 2017. Proportion astigmats accommodated with ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses for ASTIGMATISM 3. JJVC data on file 2016. Single-masked, 2-visit, bilateral wear, single arm 1-week DW dispensing study of 162 US habitual toric soft contact lens wearers in both eyes with a spherical distance refraction of -1.50D to -4.00D (inclusive), cylinder correction of 0.75D to 1.50D after vertex correction (inclusive) and refractive cylinder axis within 180±15° or 90±15°.
* All Dk values: Fatt units at 35°C, determined via polarographic method (boundary & edge corrected).
**All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with –1.00D lens.